Create a New Social Venture Over a Summer Internship
Why a UniTED Internship?
This is an internship like no other. We’ll let you experience entrepreneurship… creating a new social venture with a team of 2-3 other interns.
Each week we’ll have a 3 hour workshop for all interns and then a 2 hour tutorial for each venture team. Using Human Centred Design and Lean Start-Up methodologies, you’ll spend the rest of the time completing tasks to design and prototype an idea within 3 month period. By August you’ll have co-founded a social venture which you can continue to lead into the future.
- Undergraduates (or recent graduates who can commit to the 3 months program)
- Servant-hearted; interested in helping others
- Willingness to learn and work independently
- Good teambuilder and communicator
- Entrepreneurial and adaptable mindset
- Able to live in Kampala between June and August 2018
Places will be awarded on a first-come-first-serve basis, so apply soon to avoid missing out!
The final deadline for applications is Sunday, 29th April.
Internships will start on Monday, 4th June.